Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Knowledge








Here is what I know.
I know that God is the same today as He was yesterday and will be tomorrow.
I know my husband loves me.
I know I am a good mother.
I know I am passionate with my desires.
I know I am less confident today than I have ever been.
I know that with more knowledge comes realization that I am not in control.
I know I cry a lot, and when I do, sometimes I don't know why I'm crying.
I know that I have not forgotten their trespasses against me.
I know that I panic.
I know that my organization is to hide my imperfection.
I know that I am not alone.
I know that I am bitter.
I know that when I am safe, I am happy.
I know that safety is hard to come across.
I know that I do not like to be alone with my thoughts.
I know that I dream about my victimization all the time.
I know I doubt myself too much.
I know I do not trust anyone 100%.
I know that includes God.
I know that I question our duty here on earth.
I know my daughter resents me for the boundaries I set for her.
I know that she is five and it will only get harder with time.
I know I want her to look at me the same as she did when she thought I was perfect.
I know I am nervous that my husband's touch will feel different after being gone so long.
I know that my tension will ease up when I am holding him in my arms again.
I know that I secretly don't want to put my children to bed at night, I just want to hold them forever.
I know that I am an excellent wife.
I know that I can not sleep with my heart pounding like this.
I know that I'm afraid of it all falling apart one day.
I know that I would crumble right along with it.
I know that God would put me back together...I know that....and I've never known that until now.


"Go down to the potter's house, and there I will give you my message" So I went down to the potter's house, and I saw him working at the wheel. But the pot he was shaping from the clay was marred in his hands; so the potter formed it into another pot, shaping it as seemed best to him...Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand...Jeremiah 18:2-6


Tabetha


No comments: